LAHORE: Director National High-Performance Centre (NHPC) Nadeem Khan has revealed that spectators will not be allowed during the Pakistan Super League (PSL) VI.
He said that the season will be played on time and the foreign stars have confirmed their availability.
“According to plan, there will be no involvement of the public in this year’s PSL, however, we are monitoring the situation as the time is progressing,” Nadeem said.
“If possible, we will look to hold matches in a minimum crowd if the COVID situation improves,” he added.
It must be noted that the CEO Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Wasim Khan said in an interview last month that the league’s draft will be held in the first week of January and the tournament will commence from February 20.
Source: The News